- You constantly fear social situations in case you embarrass or humiliate yourself.
- You avoid certain situations so that you don’t experience extreme anxiety.
- You know your fear is excessive or unreasonable but you still find it hard not to worry about what others may think of you.
- You are not just shy. You want to participate in social activities but your fears get in the way.
- Your worries greatly interfere with your daily life: your job, home, education and social life.
You may be suffering from Social Anxiety/Phobia, a common condition that can be treated.